Every business is different and we understand that. We custom build management plans to suit each business, and have done so successfully in dozens of industries.
We specialize in Facebook page and group management, we will, however, create other social media accounts like Twitter and Instagram, we can manage Instagram from Facebook and set posts to go automatically to a twitter account.
Social Media Solutions
- Business page creation: Inclusive of full management package or $50 per platform
(Includes two social media platforms of your choice, ie. Facebook and Twitter)
- Additional platforms: $25 each
- Business page management*: $500 and up per month depending on the amount of content creation and page audience we must engage with.
- Content creation valued at $10 per image and cover photo page greeting video as well as a promotional video, valued at $150 and $300.
*Includes follower/like creation, industry research and 7 content posts per week as well as public relations (Interaction with members posts and comments/reviews, messages answered). Valued at $500
*Giveaway and promotion management valued at $300 includes videos/ images design and engagement interaction as well as social media sharing. We run one of these per month for each client.
* We also do special announcements and special requests posts for free for our full management clients. We design these as we do all of our services on one-time or pay as you go contracts at $10- $20 per project.
*Special events or visits vary depending on travel distance and duration of the project as per travel and accommodation expenses, established clients receive discounts on this aspect.
*Collection of content images (product and services) are billed at travel/ accommodation expenses and $150 per day or $20 per hour plus expenses.
- Basic website (up to 5 pages): $700
(Built using WordPress. Includes a basic contact form, Google Map, and photo gallery up to 30 images)
- Custom website: Please contact us for a quote
- Maintenance of existing website: $40/hr
(Rounded to the nearest 1/4 hour)
Website a La Carte Options:
- Additional pages: $100 per page
- Custom form: $125
- Gallery 30-100 images: $150
- Slider header: $150
- Video header: $250
- Gallery 100+ images: $250
- Appointment scheduler: $250
- Custom CMS (Content Management System other than WordPress): $500
- Domain registration and hosting: Please contact for quote.
- New logo (3-5 concepts with revisions): $150-$250
- Recreate logo (provided in multiple image formats and sizes, as needed): $150
- Custom graphic design: Please contact for quote.
- Next generation promotional videos & Facebook cover video: $150-$300 depending on the amount of content provided by client and editing work to be done (you can find examples of these here on our website and our client pages should you request to see them, note: we can only show certain clients’ pages that have given consent for us to do so)
We have replaced our packages with a free consultation and structured sliding quote system to better accommodate ALL businesses.
We start the first month at an agreed rate. Once you are happy with our performance then we slowly increase our rates at agreed amounts until they are at our base rate. We also have off-season pricing (sliding scale) for our seasonal and tourism clients’.
Once we have established your needs, we will collect your billing information and send you an invoice, once it is paid and we have your social media accounts information and logins emailed to us, we will get to work!
You can choose from random contact on Facebook, email and or 1 monthly meeting for up to 30 minutes to discuss progress and direction.
Depending on your business, it is your responsibility to provide a full product/price list for us to work from as well as content images of said products for us to enhance/manipulate to create and post great engaging content, or pay an extra fee for us to contract a photographer (if you are not in our local service area) to get the required content.
We also require a FAQ sheet as well as research information to help us learn more about your business, we will research your industry and combine it with our already existing knowledge to be able to engage with your social media followers and answer messages and inquiries.
We will require contact with yourself or a manager to get updates about your business, specials, offers promotions etc as well.
If we are not updated with crucial information, it can lead to bad reviews and dissatisfaction with your business, sometimes resulting in much more work for us to make your followers happy again.
Your business’s social media presence is a mirror of your on the ground operation and the whole point of it is not only to advertise your business, service, and products but to build customer loyalty and brand awareness.
We do not accept new clients that cannot meet our basic requirements, it is simply a matter of the better and more successful our clients are, the better and more successful our company becomes.
Are you ready to get started? We are!
Send us an email, connect with us on our Facebook account, or give us a call. We can’t wait to work with you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to previous issues, we have been forced to enact the following conditions.
Invoices are sent out by the 20th of the month for the following month’s work. Payment is due on the 1st of the month, failure to pay within 5 business days will result in a 5% late payment fee, it will also result in pausing of all management of accounts until such time as payment of the invoice is received.
Cancellation of the contract via this process or any other without proper 30-day notice will result in the current AND following month being billed with the additional 5% charge.
Non-payment of any and all invoices within 30 days will result in the account being transferred to our collections agency. This is new ground for us here at F.M.S and we are not happy to have been forced to do this, we always have/will work with clients’ to find viable solutions before taking these measures.
As a small business we appreciate that things happen and as long as communication lines are kept open and arrangements honored/altered to make things easier for both parties, we will do everything to avoid these circumstances.