Every business is different and we understand that. We custom build management plans to suit each industry, and have done so successfully in 11 industries so far and counting.
We will also work with you if you are a non-profit organization, start-up or new business owner.
Discounts are available for multiple product purchases and we offer an amazing affiliate program, offering you $5 to $100 for each client you refer that signs on with FMS. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more details!
We at FMS would like to announce changes to our Social Media Management packages.
We will now be offering DAILY Facebook page content posts for the same price as our 3 times per week rates!
That is more than double the amount of researched quality, engagement encouraging content we currently provide to full package clients’
We have also lowered our account creation to be included in our full management service.
This being said we at FMS want to not only provide a quality service to the global business community.
We also want to EXCEL in our industry and ensure our clients have the very best that can be offered.
We also want it at rates that are not only competitive but deliver an industry standard of quality that our previous and current clients’ have come to expect and appreciate!
We know our existing clients’ will be thrilled with these changes and we look forward to the new clients’ we currently have in the pipes and future clients enjoying the improvements!
Thank-You for your time and consideration!
Social Media Solutions
- Business page creation: Inclusive of full management package or $50 per platform
(Includes two social media platforms of your choice, ie. Facebook and Twitter)
- Additional platforms: $25 each
- Business page management*: $500 and up per month depending on the amount of content creation.
*Includes follower/like creation, industry research and 7 content posts per week as well as public relations (Interaction with members posts and comments/reviews, questions answered). To be paid on the 1st of each month for the following month’s work and required 30-days notice given for cancellation of the contract.
- Basic website (up to 5 pages): $700
(Built using WordPress. Includes a basic contact form, Google Map, and photo gallery up to 30 images)
- Custom website: Please contact us for a quote
- Maintenance of existing website: $40/hr
(Rounded to the nearest 1/4 hour)
Website a La Carte Options:
- Additional pages: $100 per page
- Custom form: $125
- Gallery 30-100 images: $150
- Slider header: $150
- Video header: $250
- Gallery 100+ images: $250
- Appointment scheduler: $250
- Custom CMS (Content Management System other than WordPress): $500
- Domain registration and hosting: Please contact for quote.
- New logo (3-5 concepts with revisions): $150-$250
- Recreate logo (provided in multiple image formats and sizes, as needed): $150
- Custom graphic design: Please contact for quote.
- Next generation promotional videos & Facebook cover video: $75-$300 depending on the amount of content provided by client and editing work to be done (you can find examples of these on our business page as well as elsewhere on our site. https://www.facebook.com/socialmediaexcellencediscovered/
We have replaced our packages with a free consultation and structured sliding quote system to better accommodate ALL businesses.
Are you ready to get started? We are!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to previous issues, we have been forced to enact the following conditions.
Invoices are sent out by the 20th of the month for the following month’s work. Payment is due on the 1st of the month, failure to pay within 5 business days will result in a 5% late payment fee, failure to pay within 10 business days will result in pausing of all management of accounts until such time as payment of the invoice is received.
Cancellation of the contract via this process or any other without proper 30-day notice will result in the current AND following month being billed with the additional 5% charge.
Non-payment of any and all invoices within 30 days will result in the account being transferred to our collections agency. This is new ground for us here at F.M.S and we are not happy to have been forced to do this, we always have/will work with clients’ to find viable solutions before taking these measures.
As a small business we appreciate that things happen and as long as communication lines are kept open and arrangements honored/altered to make things easier for both parties, we will do everything to avoid these circumstances.